Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy *Belated* Birthday, Chuck!

Last Sunday we headed to the grandparents' house to wish Chuck a very happy birthday.


(Like the Spongebob card???)

Of course, his actual birthday was about 3 weeks ago...but in our family we celebrate the month anyway. Who wants just a birthDAY when you can have a birthMONTH?

That's just the way I roll.


We spent the entire time outside, so of course you kow we had fun.


And Oscar the dog was actual tame and subdued. I heard rumor he'd been drugged, but don't quote me on that....


Nona took my camera and decided to get some shots of me IN FRONT of the camera.


I am extremely grateful she did b/c I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!


Seriously, how cute are my fellas?


Bad facial expressions and all....


I have no idea why I love this picture. I just find it funny. Maybe it's b/c Bruiser was desperately trying to get Chuck to "fing" (swing) him. And he asked...well, let's just say more than once.


Clearly this is the picture of a girl who has partied hard. What a Daddy's girl.


It is at this point in my post that I'm regretting giving Doh Doh a REAL plate on her highchair. Have mercy.


Now tell me these aren't angelic faces???? You know, of course, that my parenting skills are such that these little darlings have NEVER done anything wrong in their lives.


Of course, as I'm typing this I just uttered the words, "You guys either play together nicely or don't play together AT ALL!" I have no doubt Dr. Dobson would be proud.


It was at this little soiree that we discovered Doh Doh's LOVE for dancing.


Of course, Momma wasn't real happy that it was to Journey...but it was cute nonetheless. She rocked on to Stevie Wonder today, which makes this Momma VERY happy. Mr. Wonder, yes. Journey, no. Take note Doh Doh.


Thus concludes the eternal blog post of Chuck's b-day.


Hope you enjoyed all the pics. I think it's pretty obvious -- we love you, Chuck!


Maybe next year I'll post it on the blog not quite so belatedly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment