Thursday, July 28, 2011

what a {great} day

I know I promised more faithful blogging.  But this has been a whirlwind week!  shoo!

I can't even believe it's Thursday.

Today we stayed in all day.  And cleaned.  Oh, yes.  We did.

and it was GLORIOUS.

Yesterday the fellas cleaned out their room.  Even under their beds.  Just that took over an hour.  I kid you not.  Bubba....my pack rat......well, I should've taken pictures.

*le sigh*

Today I continued the cleaning streak and cancelled other activites.  I promised take-out for lunch if everyone was good and helpful.  They were AWESOME.  Bribery Incentives are a good thing.  (Say that like Martha Stewart, please.)

Today I..................... *vacuumed   *dusted   *cleaned out   *straightened   *weeded thru   *spot cleaned bathrooms   *and so much more than this tiny little list is making it out to be


Moving on...................I'll share a few pics of the beach.  All while I just kinda gab.  *wink*  I have no doubt you are used to this.

First day = rain
Rain = gorgeous rainbow

{yes, i am an optimistic person.  call me pollyanna, whatever you want.  i heart optimism.  my husband....well, i call him eeyore.}


rain = inside day
rain go bye-bye = beautiful evening stroll on the beach


If you've been reading my blog awhile you no doubt remember my obsession with my feet...and taking pictures of them in various places.

It's fun.

See??????


Momma hearts Bubba & Bruiser.

Yes.  Yes she does.


This is what I found after my return from my blissful -- and solitary!! -- stroll.  Now seriously, how cute is that?  She what's under her arm?  Her Woof.  She named him herself.


The first moments on the beach. 

Bubba was the only one who could remember the ocean.  Poor Bruiser was like a newbie.


Doh Doh had a death grip on her Nona.  {check out those legs!!!!  LOVE them!!!!!}



This is the tip of the iceberg.  I promise our best pictures from here on out.  These were just the first ones................the rest are cuter.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter. 

So stick with me.

So after cleaning all day, and letting the kids watch way more TV than we have in months, we ended our evening with some serious dancing.  I mean, cranked up the tunes and threw caution to the wind.  I should share video...yes, i took some....but Doh Doh's naked thru half of it.

And Bubba does the sprinkler.

Can't decide if I should share that or not.......I'd hate for someone to steal his moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment