Thursday, July 21, 2011

oh so cute

Oh, y'all......we did the cutest birthday party for my Bruiser.  I'm so excited to share pictures with you!

But not yet.

Sorry.  I know the suspense could possibly kill you.
Try to deal with it.

*wink*

This is yet another week of minimal blogging.  Sorry.  I know for some of you my lack of blogging is a total disruption to your day.

I'll pause a moment for hysterical laughing.
Or guffawing.

I'll be back at it next week.  Hopefully.  Ok, I can't promise anything.  But soon....very soon.

For now, just remember that cute b-day pics are coming. 

And I'm hoping that I got enough cute ones to do it justice.  But I ain't a-gonna hold my breath on that one either.

{I think I need to take a photography class.  With someone who knows all about my camera.  Just mine.  Nobody else's.  That way I can figure out what the heck I'm doing.}

*giggle*

Anyway.....Bruiser's birthday ended our 3-month Birthday Palooza.  And I am glad.  Back to back birthdays, not to mention Mother's/Father's Days, cousins birthdays, other family birthdays.....yikes, I'm glad my party planning days get a brief hiatus.

And now back to cleaning.  And getting ready for vacation.  Yippee!!!!

Have I mentioned how much I love summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment