Monday, July 11, 2011

confessions, ramblings...with a rattle-a-tat

* The next couple of weeks are going to be pretty busy. I might not be as faithful to ye ole blog as usual.

* Bubba has strep throat. Yes, more sickness. *sigh*

* For the last couple of weeks I've wondered if I was pregnant. {I'm not.} But I did have all my classic symptoms. Symptom numero uno: complete air-headedness. Wait, is that a word? Anyhoo, my sincere apologies if you've had to deal with me at all during this time. I've astounded even myself.

* I'm getting a massage today. Since having babies I suffer from a horribly stiff back.  About twice a year I can't move in the night.  Can't move my neck in the mornings either. Double ugh.

* My keyboard feels different. I'm beginning to wonder if for some odd reason my man switched the keyboard as a joke. Don't worry....he's not that clever. *wink*

* Anyone watching the women's World Cup? Shame on you if you're not. I mean seriously.....FOR SHAME. If you missed yesterday's amazing, unbelievable breathtaking, tear-jerking game then click here to watch the final goal (before penalty kicks) of the game. I wanna be Abby Wambach when I grow up. Can I?

* This is the first Monday in a VERY LONG TIME when I have started the week off with all laundry finished, folded & put away, all ironing done and put away, and all sheets washed and on the beds.

* All of you super organized people just rolled your eyes.  But yes, I am proud.  And happy.  And at a little bit of a loss as to what all needs to be accomplished today. *wink*

* Watch that World Cup clip.  Now.

* I think I'm getting a sore throat. *long dramatic sigh*

* I sent an email to someone the other day (who has yet to meet me, only corresponded via email) explaining why I am and how I became a vegetarian.  Turns out, that wasn't what she was asking at all.  Just a simple question of "will you eat chicken stock, yes or no" and I turned it into a 4 paragraph dissertation on my family and my discovery of my protein deficiency.  I AM STILL MORTIFIED.  This falls under the "air headedness" bullet point above.  My apologies, if she happens to be reading this.  So many people ask me veggie questions....I just took it the same way.

* I started reading a new book last night.  I'm excited.  It's to help me get better organized...... It's ok.  You can go ahead and giggle. Or snort.

* I have two boys fighting.  A little girl who is oddly quiet and therefore absolutely up to something.  I should probably quit hiding and go investigate.  Or work on another blog post for tomorrow.  No, I think I better find my Doh Doh.  Or otherwise I'll be cleaning crayon off the walls.  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment