Thursday, July 14, 2011

tuckered out

i'm tuckered out, folks.

i also have ulcers in my mouth.  i've suffered from these my entire life.  they are HORRIBLE.

sadly, it appears bubba is following in my footsteps.  he has a mouthful as well. *sigh*

this week is all about playing catch up.  i almost typed ketchup.  ok, that's funny. 

cleaning house.  laundry.  all that junk.

it's also about taking a bit of a breather from swimming and doing other fun stuff.  we went to my parents' church and played in the indoor play area.  we went to the library.  we went to McD's. 

we went back to the library. (bubba is becoming quite the reader and it THRILLS me.  he read almost all day yesterday.  oh, how i love seeing him curled up with a book!!!)

we re-dug all our trenches in the backyard and "swimming holes" and roads.  i heart playing in the dirt.

{please tell me you are also creeped out by the look on Ronald McDonald's face in those pictures.  freak.}

we've played hard this summer.  we're kicking down-low this week.  but it's a busy down-low b/c i'm trying to accomplish lots, all while entertaining 3 kiddos.  you know the drill.

here's hoping you're having one heck of an awesome week as well.  minus the mouth ulcers.  ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...Yet another similarity. I get ulcers as well. I HATE it...The more citrus I eat the more I get. Feel for ya.

    ReplyDelete