Monday, July 18, 2011

happy birthday, bruiser bear

Today my little momma's boy is 5.

Bruiser was my surprise baby.

 I was 6 weeks pregnant when I said to my man, "Hey, let's have another baby."

He had black hair when he was born.  (Sorry...I don't have many pics on this computer of him as a baby.) 

It quickly lightened to BLONDE.
He has BLUE EYES.

Despite being overweight chubby still wearing maternity clothes FAT, my wet shirts {from nursing....just in case you don't get that}, the obvious look of sleeplessness and overall walk of discomfort from giving birth.....people constantly asked if he was ADOPTED.

It's still unclear to me too, people.  But that boy is all mine.


The best surprise I ever got.

He keeps me on my toes.
He has no mute button.
He has no pause button.

I occasionally have to ask for him to just FREEZE.

And I used to be the most amazing thing in his life. 

Until......

But for once, I don't mind sharing the spotlight.

Happy Birthday, Bruiser Bear.  We love ya.  Whole bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment