Monday, July 25, 2011

home again, home again {jiggety jig}

We've been on vaca!!!!!

Did you miss me?  Did you guess we were gone? 

Did my lack of blogging give it away?
My incessant hints of "preparing for vaca" too subtle for you???

Well, after 9 days of a seriously laid back {go ahead and read: AMAZING} lifestyle at the beach.....we're home.

ugh.

Yesterday we walked around like zombies.
Today we're walking around....like zombies.

Ok, so zombies doing laundry.  And zombies unpacking.

how many times can i say zombies in one post?

You get the idea.  I leave you with this......our last day group photo.

I must preface it with this....my kids were sick of me forcing them or threatening to withhold food and water asking everyone to smile and Doh Doh yelling CHEESE!  I think Bubba's face probably explains that.

And come to think of it...this wasn't the last group shot....I did make them take a photo on the balcony after we had loaded the car and were preparing for departure.

It was early.
No one was really awake.
No one was happy about it.
And I didn't like my hair.

But I'm pretty sure I'll end up sharing the pic anyway.  Cuz that's just me....keepin' it real.

Feels good to be back in the ole blogging saddle.  Although I'm beginning to wonder....will I remember how?  It's ok.  Go ahead and giggle.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE family!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the vaca and see some pics. :)

    ReplyDelete