Sunday, December 19, 2010

our {photo} shoot

Coincidentally, this was our last day of normalcy for 9 days.  NINE.  Days.  NINE.

Or rather, the day that will go down in infamy.  Ok, so not that big a deal.  What you can't see in the following pictures is our precious neighbors/friends standing behind me.  They gave us the stomach virus that has literally wiped out almost 2 weeks of normal, everyday life at our house.

Hours after these photos my precious Doh Doh began puking her guts up.

But we've had enough puke posts for awhile.

So here we go.  I thought I'd use the picture in my blog banner as our Christmas card picture.  But my sweet man informed me that wasn't the picture he wanted to use.

So I set out to snap the perfect picture.  Of 3 kids.  THREE.

And oh baby I got some cute ones.

We started in front of the tree.  Not sure why.  Our tree just doesn't photograph well.  Full trees do.  Pencil trees, not so much. 

And no, I have no idea where the toothbrush came from.  I also have no idea when it came into the photos. 

But I do know that I have a baby girl who has/had an ear infection, stomach virus, cutting 4 molars, another ear infection, still cutting molars all at the same time.  Toothbrushes make GREAT teethers.


 Realizing I wasn't quite getting the LOOK....we moved outside.  Again, the toothbrush.




 LOVE Bubba's face in this one.  Seriously, cute.


 Love, love, LOVE this picture.  I'm regretting I didn't use it as our Christmas card photo.  Sigh.


Also regretting I didn't use this one.

Do you know which one we chose???

Thanks for sitting through yet another post ALL about my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment