I love the pantry in my new house.
Unfortunately, I'm not the only one.......
This morning Bruiser came into my room yelling that Doh Doh had gotten into the "pan-chee" and was eating CANDY.
I know the organization of my "pan-chee" (man, I'm gonna hate it when that speech impediment is gone) and I was pretty confident that DD could not have gotten any actual candy.
Suddenly, Little Miss appeared.
With her fists full of Nilla wafers...all had bites taken out of them.
She wasted no time, made the perfect entrance with her flopsy mopsy hair, looked straight up at me and said her infamous "HI!"
Only THIS time her HI! wasn't her usual "hey how are ya" type of greeting. This HI! was the "hey, everybody! Look at me! Look at what I've been into!"
You'd think we starved her, bless her heart. Last night as we were getting jammies on the boys Daddy happened to catch his little girl, who had climbed into his chair, dipping a Frito into his post-dinner, pre-dessert (I want his metabolism) bean dip. Once she noticed her witness she simply waved at him - chipmunk cheeks bulging.
And tonight, right before bedtime, DD found her way back into the pantry...back to the Nilla wafers...then proceeded to have a sit-down and watch some NFL Network. And honest to goodness, this is how we found her.
My camera battery was dying while taking this picture so it's not that great. BUT, despite the red eyes, and the blurriness, I think the sneaky cuteness is obvious.
(By the way, the pantry really is AWESOME. The shelves you see loaded wtih food, open to MORE shelves behind -- like a secret hiding spot for food!! One side is just all my baking items. I love it! And, to make you all feel better, most days I keep the doors tied shut with a ribbon. Ironically, when I began this blog post, I had all intentions of showing a picture of our pink ribbon keeping my precious little one from all the goodies....somehow my picture has been deleted. And frankly, I'm too lazy to take another tonight.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So cute Amy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have that same pantry. LOVE IT! And when someone comes over it's actually hard not to do a show and tell of the PANTRY. Weird.
We missed you last night. You would've loved Abigail's fish.....