you & i could be friends in real life if....
* you've ever vacuumed crumbs off your kitchen table
* your husband sits down to an all-you-can-eat buffet and loses 2 pounds the next morning
* you stare at cheesecake and gain 1.5 pounds
* you ever invented indoor sock speed skating b/c it was easier than dusting the hardwoods
* your daughter can shake her groove thang any time she hears music, or is told to shake her booty...and you never EVER taught her
* you dump the contents of one milk cup into the cup of another kid
* you've ever uttered the words to your husband, "babe, i don't really care what you do to me...just don't wake me up"
* you've turned your kid's underwear inside out b/c you haven't done laundry
* you've ever cried over your child not having any friends
* you've ever cried just b/c someone else was crying
* you've ever showered while your husband stood right next to the shower door with a screaming baby....while milk runs down your legs
* your heart aches for the motherless, the fatherless, and the unloved
* you go barefoot everywhere
* you've ever cleaned puke out of your cleavage
* you've stroked the hair of a child so sick and weak that when the next wave of sickness came you had to hold him up to puke
* certain songs make you close your eyes and dance...no matter where you are
* you've belted out show tunes in your dorm stairwell just b/c your bestie was having a crappy day
* you've belted out show tunes at any given moment of any given day and not cared less what your fellow pizza eaters thought of you
* you've cringed listening to your 2-year old say crap
* you smooch all over your babies after they're sound asleep in bed, then you go back later and smooch some more
* you apologize in a blog post to your small group who are coming to dinner sunday night and your house is a disaster area *ugh*
happy weekend, y'all!!!!!
come back monday for more about craft weekend! i'm getting emails {and texts!!!} asking questions. feel free to leave a comment and i'll answer it.




I miss you!!! We NEED to sing some showtunes together!
ReplyDeleteI think it's safe to say we could be friends. I took the quiz and scored nearly 100 percent.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you post!!!!! Miss you. Love the quiz. Can I be part of your gang?
ReplyDeleteP.S. We so should have played name that tune. I think I could have given you a run for your money -- if we stuck to show tunes. :)
ReplyDeleteI took Alice's milk and used it for a recipe I was in the middle of making. I was out. She had the last of it. I gave her a muffin instead.
ReplyDeleteI loved this post.