Well, in the words of Stacy London (b/c I'm watching What Not to Wear)....
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.
Today, the amazing, uber-talented, super fantastic, SERIOUSLY AWESOME (someone stop me b/c I could just gush fo-evaaah) Ashley of Under the Sycamore (aka my favorite blog and the blog I've read the longest) mentioned me.
me
little ole me
yours truly
moi
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ok, so go check it out. I'll wait. Just promise to come back.
Did you see? Her son is wearing a HOG NOSE! Or snout. Or Razorback schnoz. Whatevuh you wanna calls it.
For Craft Weekend, I gave thank you gifts via the great state of Arkansas to our 3 hostesses. I wish we'd gotten a picture of all 3 lovely ladies wearing the noses....
but let's be honest......who wants their picture taken wearing that???
Except of course Razorback fans. *wink*
I usually read my blogs in the morning over breakfast OR lunch. But I was gone all day today. So imagine my surprise tonight to see that awesome picture. Her kids are so stinkin' adorable. I'm glad my contribution has added some enjoyment -- and hopefully some time for momma to prop up her feet while the littles play with a hog nose.
What?!? Too much to ask of a snout?
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I read Ashley's blog this morning and thought, "Hey I know that Amy! Hey, I have that snout!" :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Miss you and your awesomeness!!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up!!
ReplyDeleteAnd so does the hog nose.
{do people really, truly, wear them??}
:)
~Keri