Well, after a long and unexpected hiatus, I'm back.
If I enjoyed music on blogs I would now insert the theme song to Welcome Back, Kotter.
If you're feeling nostalgic, you can listen here. If you have no idea who Mr. Kah-tter is, stop reading my blog. Seriously.
So a little bit of lately:
* I have actually been missed on this blog! Wow. Thanks to all three of you. ;o)
* ONE of the main reasons I never blog anymore is sitting next to me right now playing a new dinosaur game on my phone. I just installed the app, hoping it would keep him quiet while I ATTEMPTED to blog. It ain't working.
* And now the game has already been abandoned. Apparently a talking dinosaur sounds better in theory than reality. We've moved on to Legos. (My faithful readers will remember my obsession with Legos.)
* Reason #2 for my blogging disappearance is supposed to be napping. I still hear her saying repeatedly, "Oh wow." Not sure what her fascination is in there, but if it keeps her from napping I won't be happy.
* We have succesfully moved. Well, moved almonst everything.
* We sold our house. We close this month. That means this weekend we are emptying the attic. Pray for us. Pray for our marriage. (I jest. Kinda. HA!)
* Jack Johnson is helping drown out the "oh wows" from Little Miss Doh Doh and the tears over the talking dinosaur and his lack of ability to please a sleepy 4 year old.
* We LOVE our new house. LOVE it. Now if only we could enjoy it! It will be nice when everything is unpacked, decorated, and in order. Um, does that EVER happen?
* Love our new street, although we are the youngest here by decades. No complaining b/c that means SUPER DUPER quiet. The boys go out to play and I never have to worry about cars or anything. I heart cul de sacs.
* If you truly know me you'll know that this gorgeous weather we've been having is the TRUE reason I don't have time to blog. An indoor kinda gal I am NOT. I dread winter. Le sigh.
* Our family room looks like freight was just delivered at Sam's.
* My dining room, the cleanest room in the house last week, now looks like an art gallery. We left all our artwork and pictures on the walls at the old house after removing the furniture. But now they've all been transported here...and delivered straight to the dining room.
* I am considering decorating my laundry room in all my old theatre memorabilia. If you are reading this and worked me with on Godspell, Into the Woods, or Love, Sex, and the IRS please let me know if you have any pictures. I'd rather not call the theatres, but I'm not sure I have pictures or Playbills.
* Next post will have pics of the madness of this house!
I was seriously hoping that Jack, or The Zac Brown Band, or my precious show tunes would help get the Kotter them song outta my head. I was oh so wrong......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment