Like the changes? Well, it's hard to say b/c as of press date (teeheee) I'm still tweaking.
Any time I use the word 'tweaking' I think of You've Got Mail. Anyone else? The coffee shop scene? Tom Hanks spells it out? Anyone?? No? That's fine.
Today we had FYI at church. We weren't able to sew, so everyone just brought projects to work on. Is it hilarious to anyone else that I took my laptop? I really just wanted to surf the web. Unfortunately, by the time we figured out how to connect to the wireless connection almost half our time was gone. Sigh.
Anyway, thanks to my sweet friend L who helped me use scrapblog.com and make the banner. Unfortunately it doesn't quite fit in my template. Still trying to figure that out. Sigh.
My problem is never computer literacy. My problem is 3 kids. What little free time I have is usually spent cleaning...or guzzling caffeine by the gallon. In fact, as I type, my middle blessing is pushing the Lego Mack truck creation I made for him and asking me to come to his "house." And even though I've asked for 5 minutes of "alone" time, he quiets for about 5 SECONDS and then starts asking for Momma to come to his house. Again. And again. And again. And now he's whispering it.
Seriously, if he weren't so stinkin' cute I'd be pulling out eyelashes by now.
It's amazing what I can accomplish in 5 minutes. And it's amazing what would normally take 2 minutes usually takes me 45. Or two days.
And my middle BLESSING just came in with a flashlight and a sticky foam creation that he made "just for Momma." He also informed me I have 10 minutes...which in Bruiser talk means I have about 2.2 seconds.
So thanks, sweet friend L, for taking the time to "splain" it to me. (That's Ricky Ricardo for "explain" for those who've never ventured into classic Black & White TV.) I know you had other stuff to work on today! I appreciate it!
So enjoy the new background. And please be patient while I work out my kinks!!!
And now I'm off to play Legos. Not sure what it is about those plastic shapes, but I love them. The creations the boys come up with are priceless. And while I've typed all of this I've heard about the bird pooping outside the window, how a flashlight when shined on my chest -- yes, I said CHEST -- shows the light, how his house he built out of blocks for his Mack Lego truck has a 4-car garage (that's something he learned from my oldest blessing) and many, many -- and I do mean MANY -- other things.
What a wonderful evening.
Oh, and just so you know (for my friend who recently asked how I have time to blog! LOL!!!), it took me 1 hour, 42 minutes to do this post. After typing the first sentence, I gave 3 kids baths, built Legos, folded up a tent, sent 2 text messages, fixed sippy cups of milk, cleaned up toys, and gave smooches. Good times, people. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




LOVE IT! You're a pro!
ReplyDelete