Sunday, July 21, 2013

today

I'm trying to get better about resting on the Sabbath.

It's hard.  Last week our home group met at our house.  So I spent all of Sunday trying to clean house and just straighten up.  But today, we have nothing.  Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Despite the fact that

*  all of my ironing is piled up in my laundry room and desperately needs attention
*  a load of clothes is still sitting in the dryer
*  breakfast dishes are sitting in the sink instead of in the dishwasher
*  Legos have taken over my dining room


I'm trying to just relax.  And enjoy.


All while I watch The Pioneer Woman.  Her latest episode is about freezer meals.  Interesting.  Just happens to be a goal of mine.

{Anybody have some great freezer meal tips to share???}


So I'm gonna keep my feet propped up, rest up for the coming week, research new recipes, and be thankful for a day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment