He wears me out. He keeps me on my toes. He is currently making me count all the numbers that come after 10,000. No, I'm not kidding.
Just yesterday he asked his brother what 80 x 80 equaled. His brother, of course, didn't know. In fact, Bubba responded that probably nobody knows.
So I called out the answer: 6,400.
Bubba responded, "She's smarter than I am."
I never thought I'd hear those words. Ever.
Bruiser was impressed. Beyond impressed.
It will be the last time he's ever impressed with my mathematical skills.
Like his Daddy, he can't find the nose on his face. Even if that nose is itching. And standing up screaming, "Hey! Look at me! I'm a nose on your face!!"
But good grief he's funny. And cute. And sweet. And just downright lovable.
He's also one big ole Momma's boy. And I ain't complaining about that, folks.
This boy also has a huge case of SCS: Scaredy Cat Syndrome.
The other night at my parents' house they were watching a mystery movie on the Hallmark Movie Channel. It was Hallmark. And had Kellie Martin in it. In other words, super cheesy movie.
They had to turn it off. Bruiser was too scared. {go ahead and laugh}
See what I mean? SCS. My big ole Momma's boy has Scaredy Cat Syndrome.
And I love it.




No comments:
Post a Comment