Sunday, December 11, 2011
giving glory to God
quietly, peacefully in the night, precious Glory went home to be with the Lord.
she was a fighter. and i personally learned a lot during her short stay.
today i'm holding my babies tighter. and longer. i'm inhaling their distinct smells. squeezing pudgy hands. allowing fingerprints to linger instead of wiping them away....
i don't know exactly what glory's doing this very moment. {probably smiling.} but i know Who is holding her now. as believers, we know death is temporary. we are temporary. and though her life was shorter than most, she lived a life of purpose. and of courage.
thank you, sweet friends, who have prayed. to those who have asked about her. to those who have prayed simply because i asked you to. please continue to pray for her family. living without her is going to be their biggest struggle.
she was named glory so that her life, her story would bring just that to our Lord and Savior. and we do, Lord, give You glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I don't know what to say...I cannot imagine the pain of losing a child.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who cares for all of these precious babies who are called home before we think they should be. Thankful for eternal life!
Sometimes I like imagining what Christmas is like in heaven. Makes me happy for Glory, but sad for all of those who are missing her like crazy.
I'll be praying for her family.
Praying for you and for Glory's family tonight. I love you with all my heart and I am so, so, so sorry. Peace be with you.
ReplyDelete