Wednesday, February 22, 2012

lost my mojo

apparently i've lost my mojo.


exhibit 1:  i'm averaging 3 blog posts a week.  i haven't blogged in a week.


exhibit 2:  i cooked 2 different meals last week, both tried & true standbys and favorites.  both sucked.  my chili (which i made for our home group) was just...off.  {ahem.}  a few days later i made my italian vegetable soup (raving of its greatness) for my Bible study group.  forgetting it was winter, and an ill-prepared pantry, i was missing a few herbs.  so it sucked as well.  although everyone was polite.  {sigh}


exhibit 3:  my bff and i have lived hundreds of miles apart for X-years.  (i'd say the number but it depresses me. ha!)  we have always emailed almost every day, oftentimes three or four times twice a day.  yes, seriously.  these days.....wow.  our mojo is way off. {sigh}


exhibit 4:  i shattered my iphone yesterday.  shattered.  yep.  today i'm thankful for insurance.  and i'm trying hard to be thankful for loaner phones.


sooooo i'm trying to get my mojo back.  ;)


every time i write mojo it makes me think mojito......


and now, i'm going to prop up my feet have a mojito and watch Downton Abbey.  any other fans out there??? isn't maggie smith delicious???

3 comments:

  1. You know I love, love, love Downton Abbey! I can't get enough and have been sitting on the season 2 finale for the past 6 days because I don't want it to be over yet. The big girl and I have plans to watch it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've misplaced your mojo (too many mojitos perhaps ;) I'm sure it's somewhere close by ... keep looking :) I've never heard of Downtown Abbey ... I'll have to look into it (BTW, my mojo is way off too so you are not alone)

    ReplyDelete