Tuesday, April 6, 2010

O Where O Where Has My Favorite Blog Gone?

O where, o where can she be?
With crazy curls, and big brown eyes
O where, o where can she be?

Ha.

So life has been a little...busy lately. So I'll fill you in a bit.

Last week I implemented a new cleaning schedule at my house.

On Sunday I wrote out a daily plan.

On Monday I abandoned the plan.

I'm not one for following a rigid, confining schedule like that. BUT I did really learn some things. And until the entire family came over for Easter dinner on Sunday the plan had worked really well. Now I'm working on getting back to that happy place.

Sigh.

Let's see...what else? Tomorrow I promise pictures of the best looking kiddos you've ever seen kids, but today I have none. I haven't had time to upload any new ones. As you can imagine, for those who know me in real life, beautiful weather has hit our great Natural state. And therefore I am outside from sun up til sun down.

Ahh, I love my life.

Unfortunately, all this carefree time spent in the great outdoors also means that absolutely nothing gets done on the inside of the house. You'd think that would mean less messes...and honestly it does. However, while I'm in the kitchen preparing meals for my tazmanian devils precious fellas, they are making masterpieces messes.

And so the story goes......

Ok, so the REAL point of this blog post (yes, I know it's about time!!) is this: I had the freakiest dream last night. And it involves another blogger. There's a woman's blog I read daily. I've never met her. Ever. Can't even remember exactly where she lives...North Carolina maybe? Found her blog one day, loved it, and read it every day. Last night I dreamt that the boys and I went to visit her...unbeknownst to her...and ended up staying at her house. After showing up there she invited us to stay. She seems nice like that. And so, to make a very odd and twisted story short, the boys and I were there in the house and a large group of people from her church showed up. In the middle of this church function, I got in the car AND LEFT. LEFT MY BOYS. WITH STRANGERS. I just felt like I needed to take a drive. But two streets over...and in the snow...I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be able to find my way back.

And I panicked. It was going to look like I had abandoned my children. And I panicked some more.

Fortunately, I woke up at this point. And realized I was not in this crazy lady's house, but my very own toasty bed with a snoring surprise lying next to me. Evidently I had slept thru the cries of one little Doh Doh -- who is the reason I haven't slept but two full nights in over a month. But Daddy, her Prince Charming, came to her rescue. And put her in bed with us. So I listened to her snoring and was soothed, even though I'd had a traumatic dream.

So what's the point of all of this?????

The point is that this woman from my dream, whose blog I used to LOVE, looked forward to reading every day rain or shine, is now pretty creepy to me! And I keep logging onto her blog, forgetting about my sweat provoking, night tremor-inducing, panic-stricken nightmare dream...

AND THEN I SEE HER FACE.

And panic sets in again.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. And I can resume my blog obsession. Without sweating.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment