Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Wager....

By the way, in my post below I mentioned that tonight is the boys' spring musical.

Anyone care to place a wager on whether or not Bruiser makes it thru? Perhaps you'd like a little background info before placing that bet.

This was the Christmas program.


BEFORE you read the following paragraph you need to know that I tried for 4 hours to upload a video here. After 4 hours I abandoned it. I know it's supposed to take a long time to upload video via blogger, but 4 hours??? So oh well.....

You may wonder why the camera is shaking and you hear laughter. First it was b/c he was picking his nose. Then it was b/c...well, I think it's obvious. Bruiser ended up in his teacher's arms. About 2.2 seconds later Momma rescued her little songbird. He landed in my arms and tears -- and snot -- stained my sweater.

(Cut me a little slack on the quality of the photos/video. It was my first time using my new camera. Nothing turned out great that night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment