Bruiser update:
Still wish I could post that blasted video. I'll try again. But alas, I don't really have 4 hours to work on it!
Just in case you placed a bet, Bruiser did NOT make it. Didn't even make it on stage this time. Wouldn't even sit with his class. We already had tears walking down the aisle to join them.
And it's a good thing b/c Bubba's class was supposed to wear pajamas. (The theme was a PJ party...a Praise Jesus Party. Isn't that awesome??) I ASSUMED Bruiser was to as well. So he showed up in seriously cute Lightening McQueen jammies...only to find his entire class decked out in suits, party dresses, and hair slicked down.
Thankfully he didn't want to sing, right? His teacher swore she sent a note home. I just assumed I didn't read it, BUT he's only there 2 days a week for half day. We miss a LOT of her "notes" home. I found it last night in his folder. Not much of a notice, eh? It was sent home THE DAY OF THE CONCERT. Hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Amy,
ReplyDeleteI use a site: vimeo.com to upload my videos. It is a little quicker than blogger and the quality is better. Maybe that will help you.