well, y'all...i'm in a pickle. ok, so it's a good pickle. but a pickle nonetheless.
a quandary.
a predicament.
basically, in true Arka-nese, i'm up a creek without a paddle.
i'm a'shoppin' for a dslr camera. i can hardly contain my excitement!!!! with impeccable timing, Ashley posted an amazing post the other day on purchasing a camera and lenses. {seriously, could she be any more awesomer? yes, i said awesomer. deal with it.} she recommended, to get started, a Canon Rebel EOS T3, T2i, or T3i.
so many of you are awesome photographers. soooo, suggestions? thoughts? helpful hints?
I'm torn between the T2i and T3i. {although i have found an unbelievable price on the T3}
ok peeps, help a sister out. hook me up. i'm not looking to become a pro or anything, just take some sweet shots of my kiddos. their super cuteness won't last forever. right? (i don't know about that. they are super cute.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Amy...We read a lot of the same blogs and I saw your comment on Meg's post today. I, too, am a newbie when it comes to photography. I got my first DSLR last Christmas. We went with a Canon Rebel T1i and LOVE it! However, your lens is just as important as the body. Here's a really good article about shopping for bodies and lenses: http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2011/08/in-which-i-hand-out-a-bit-of-friendly-advice/
ReplyDeleteHappy Camera Hunting!
HA! I just read Ashley's post and it, basically, delivers the same message as the link above. I guess those ladies really know what they're doing ;)
ReplyDelete