this boy just said to me,
"Mom, there's just nothin' better than watching Duck Dynasty
while eating Doritos. And that's a fact, Jack!"
while eating Doritos. And that's a fact, Jack!"
i heart him!
and now let's talk about this kiddo.
every day he says or does something that has us all rolling on the floor in stitches OR has us scratching our heads wondering what in the heck he's talking about.
this story had us doing both.
Me: We have to go to the store today.
Bruiser: I wish we had a pet owner.
Me: What's a pet owner?
Bruiser: Somebody who watches us while you run errands.
Me: Uh........you mean a babysitter?
Bruiser: I wish we had a pet owner.
Me: What's a pet owner?
Bruiser: Somebody who watches us while you run errands.
Me: Uh........you mean a babysitter?
Bruiser, putting down his ipod and thinking: Oh. Yeah. That. A babysitter.
and i have to share this one. it's too great NOT to share.
i told Bruiser to bring his ipod charger with him so he could charge it while i was working out at the gym. after driving down the road a few minutes he said to me,
"Mom, I shouldn't have gotten this charger for my ipod. It doesn't work AT ALL!"
i turned around and found him with the WALL charger plugged in to his ipod...but not plugged into anything else. no electrical outlet...because of course...we're in the car. and it wasn't a car charger. and even if it was....it wasn't plugged in to anything.
{sigh}
let us not forget the little lady.
let us not forget the little lady.
she said something so hilarious the other day i immediately texted my man and the grandmothers. sadly, i recently updated my phone and lost all texts. and i can't remember what in the heck it was that she said!!! how sad is that?!?!
so i'll go with something else.
Bubba: Mom, would you rather go to Africa, Alaska, or Australia?
Me: Australia.
Doh Doh: I'd rather go to Target than Straw-stralia.
Me: Australia.
Doh Doh: I'd rather go to Target than Straw-stralia.
that's my girl!
and as we drove past a bridal store the other day, and she oohed and aahed over the wedding dresses:
Doh Doh: Mom, I think I'm gonna buy one of dose dresses. When I get married. I think I'm gonna get one when I marry John David. [her cousin]
Me: Why are you going to marry John David?
Doh Doh: Um, because he's...well, he's so...ummmm...he's so....
Me: Why are you going to marry John David?
Doh Doh: Um, because he's...well, he's so...ummmm...he's so....
Me: Handsome??
Doh Doh, turning bright red and acting very embarrassed: Moooo-oomm! Don't say dat! You can't say dat!
first it was Buzz Lightyear. now it's her cousin. {oh my}
but no worries...Daddy has always been first.
but no worries...Daddy has always been first.




No comments:
Post a Comment