Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello, out there

"Hello, out there, all of you.  Looks like a cracker jack group of girls!"

name that movie.  {group?  troop?  can't remember.....}

Yes, I know it's been awhile.
Yes, I realize not many of you out there are still around.
No, I don't know what my problem is.
Yes, I'm hoping the arrival of Spring will help.


Of course, around these parts, we're not sure when or if Spring has arrived.  We've been wearing shorts and t-shirts.  Today it's sleeting and there's a chance for snow.  Welcome to Arkansas!


I read this blog post today.  It was a good read for me.  So good in fact that I have come out of my blogging hiatus just to share it with you.  My hope is that it will minister to you.  I always feel like I need lots of help in the mothering/wife department.  This was just a very good reminder.


It was ideally apropos {that's a quote from the same movie!!!} for me because I've been reading through Proverbs the last several days and over and over again it talks about how just about anything is better than a "quarrelsome wife."  {I must concur.}  So to find this post today about the Proverbs woman and how it fits us today, well...it was just fitting.


I hope you read it.  I hope you enjoy it.  

And who knows, maybe this has re-energized my blogging!


p.s........i'm spring cleaning next week.  i'm sure i'll be posting about it.  i'm soooo ready!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So glad you're back to blogging. Let me know if you want me to help with a blog make-over! You know I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete