i'm using my new laptop.
i'm loving my new laptop.
i'm ain't diggin' windows 8.
it's just so weird. there. i said it. they tried to make windows 8 like the ipad. like a touchscreen. but, well...it's not.
but i do love having a new laptop.
one on which all keys work.
one that has a functioning battery.
one that doesn't have an additional keyboard attached to it.
in case you missed the memo, my cute little bruiser spilled a bottle of water on my 2-week old laptop four years ago. actually, 4 1/2 years ago. but i'm not bitter or anything. {snort}
honestly, it's a good thing this kid is so stinkin' cute.
i heart him. and it's ok i had to put up with a wonky computer for a few years. it just better not happen again. {giggle}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Let me just say... i miss you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love you more because you didn't jump on the "black-rimmed glasses with a MacBook" bandwagon. Graham and I say that is a prerequisite for being a MacBook snob! :) Sorry people, I love my PC! Do y'all watch THE BIG BANG THEORY! We LOVE that show and I know you would love it...if you don't already. Anyway, they always hating on Macs! Ha! I had a reference to the show, but if you don't watch then you wouldn't get it. Anyway...Enjoy your new laptop and work out all the kinks...I'm still with Windows 7--I'll need pointers when mine goes out! BTW, I love my iPhone! :)